This task works on a digital inventory that meets the requirements of these roads makes possible designing ICT applications adapted to these particularities and the needs of the emergency staff who act on them, above all facing forest fires.The current lack of digital mapping with reliable information in rural areas has delayed the use of powerful tools such as satellite navigation system or network analysis. Once this problem is solved different applications can be used to improve emergencies time response.
The responsible of these actions are the National Forests Organization of France (ONF) and Cesefor.
- Rules (GNSS/GPS impedance attributes) report
- Complete cartography (each area involved)
- Satellite Navigation System
- Procedures GIS Update System report
- Public information system
- Action meeting and full report